[Click here to ... watch!]
The movie was finished in less than 2 days. Including the story,script,music, shooting, recording, editing, Visual effects and everything else. It was challenge to see if I can come up with a suspense story and make a movie out of it under 48 hours.
Thank you for watching.
About the movie :
I've seen people who gets sudden urges to do some weird things. Some who needs to touch certain things twice, some who needs to switch the lights on and off - twice! And then there are some who really goes up the scale. This movie is about people with extreme urges.The movie was finished in less than 2 days. Including the story,script,music, shooting, recording, editing, Visual effects and everything else. It was challenge to see if I can come up with a suspense story and make a movie out of it under 48 hours.
Thank you for watching.
No comments:
Post a Comment