Thursday, July 4, 2013

The hills among the greens.


The hills sit quietly among the greens
Deep within it is where I live

Underneath the white peaks
And above the sea
Lays my country silent and in hymns

The little ones preach
Birds they are
Not the Christian,not the Hindu nor the Jehovahs

Where the herds of sheep and mule
Ring the bells
Orchestra in the mountains
And winds from far afar

Then sun rises and so does it sets
Black and white and all the colors dream
The entire day is heaven
And among the starry nights
the sky falls asleep 

In the paths where I walk
I recognize the house
A child runs to me and asks
Brother, did you eat lunch?

The scent of awnings
And the smell of thin air,
When my lungs breath
 makes me believe I  live.
And Deep within it is where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment